Vitamin A In Combination To Hyaluronic Acid
We now know the benefits of oral Hyaluronic Acid, but did you know that one of our ingredients, Vitamin A has a vital effect throughout our bodies? Such as:
- Immune function
- Bone Metabolism
- Skin and cellular health
- Mucous membrane
- Embryonic development and reproduction
Vitamin A and Hyaluronic Acid are powerful components together. Vitamin A stimulates the release of Hyaluronic Acid boosting the skin’s elasticity ( smoothing wrinkles) and health, protecting the skin from sun-effected redness, pigmentation and from any infections attempting to attack the surface of the skin.
PROCEANIS® Hyaluronic Complex, 10ml (a shot a day) includes 120 mcg of Vitamin A. Ensuring your skin receives the upmost nutrients it needs daily. With the support of Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin A, PROCEANIS® Hyaluronic Complex acts on boosting the skin’s moisture levels, health levels and strengthening the bodies skin, hair, nails and vision.
Combine your skincare routine with a healthy diet. Some foods that contain Vitamin A are eggs and dairy products, while foods such as orange, carrot, butternut squash, spinach, papaya, kale, pumpkin and sweet potatoes are full of beta-carotene that your body will use to produce Vitamin A.
A great way to introduce these foods in your diet daily, is to mix up the ingredients.
- Add a bunch of spinach into your shake mix a couple of times a week.
- Slice Cantaloupes and peaches with a drizzle of honey for morning snack.
- Broccoli and Asparagus are a delicious mix in a pan with almonds for extra crunch.
- Juice carrots for your afternoon or next morning drink
- Pumpkin soup is always delicious and try roasting your kale to crunch above your soup or eat them as chips on the side.
Happy boosting A levels!